Thursday, July 24, 2008

Kids and Teaching

Look at the sweetness of these boys.  We are building a space shuttle and International Space Station out of plastic, tape, and some air pushed into it with a fan.  The ISS was looking sort of sad so the four of us did some sleuthing and fixed the trouble.  We just needed more tape and some patience.  These boys were so proud of their work.  We sat back and watch the ISS come to life.  Teaching is so exhilarating.  It is indescribable.  Sometimes I feel guilty about it because the feeling I get after a day with boys like this is so similar to the feeling I get after I eat an entire carton of Haagen Daz.  Pure joy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It enables us to express our feelings and opinions.

Anonymous said...

Ive read this topic for some blogs. But I think this is more informative.

Anonymous said...

Thanks to the blog owner. What a blog! nice idea.