Tuesday, February 3, 2009

February in Minnesota

There are days when I feel my head filled with creativity. Stories for my blog! A creation waiting to be formed. And there are days like today when I feel my head crammed with ideas and general stress - but no clear thoughts. Just all jumbled up. So - it is times like these when I make lists.

Things that bother me:

1) Running into people because they don't follow the unspoken rule of "stay to the right".
2) Running out of napkins.
3) Having to figure out grown-up stuff like taxes and insurance.
4) Not having flying cars by now.
5) Cake with nuts or fruit.
6) Cookies with raisins, nuts, or fruit mixed in.

Things I find hilarious:

1) Lisps on the radio.
2) People trying to be serious about things that don't matter - like taxes and insurance.
3) Witty jokes that are left unexplained.
4) Middle school students.

Things that matter:
1) Relationships
2) Finding ways to be kind
3) Being kind

Things that don't matter
1) Everything else

2 comments:

Snag said...

It's the napkins. Gaah, they put me in a rage.

meow said...

MOM!! I was just talking to someone about how I HATE when people don't stay to the right, like 5 minutes ago. I am shocked that you wrote that it was going to be the subject of my next blog.